Shaza ASSURES- The well-being protocol launched by Shaza Hotels
Social distancing and intensive hygiene concerns have become a norm in today’s world. Shaza ASSURES is a program of detailed standards for the safety and well-being of guests and colleagues alike. It is being rolled out at each of the Shaza Hotels and Mysk Hotels as they open with substantial training in maintaining a well- sanitised environment.
The protocol addresses both the guest areas as well as the heart of the hotel. Some of the more important areas that they have paid attention to are:
- Conducting temperature checks of every guest on arrival
- Requiring guests to fill out declaration form confirming that they are COVID19-free
- Intensive cleaning of the room
- No or low interaction with housekeeping during the stay
- Downtime between two stays in one room
- Issuing personal protective equipment, masks, sanitizers to guests and colleagues
- Distanced seating in lobby and restaurants
- Pre-compiled check-in for minimal interaction
- In-room dining designed to have no or low interaction
“The human spirit will recover well before the economies do. Many aspects of our lives are undergoing change, however, the human need to collaborate and explore will remain. Travel will return. Safety and hygiene will be the utmost on the minds of travellers. Shaza Hotels have launched Shaza ASSURES, a detailed Hygiene Protocol. It will be our continuous endeavour to ensure that all areas in the hotel are maintained with the highest level of continuous sanitization and the staff is trained to address the heightened concerns”, said Sanjiv Malhotra, Executive Vice President at Shaza Hotels.
“With minute care and attention to detail, Shaza Hotels offer PEACE OF MIND to its guests, to enable them WRITE NEW MEMORIES and begin to explore and travel again in their JOURNEYS BEYOND. We will be agile and sensitive in understanding your requirements whether you travel for business or leisure to a Shaza Hotel. We do want to ensure that you have peace of mind when you stay with us.”, continued Sanjiv Malhotra.
To know more about Shaza ASSURES visit https://www.shazahotels.com/en/shaza-assures/.