PAN Emirates Home Furnishings set to launch its newest store in Capital Mall, Abu Dhabi
- Pan Emirates Home Furnishings invests AED 5 Million in its biggest store in the region, spanning across 4200 sq. mtr. in Capital Mall, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi.
- Pan Emirates Home Furnishings Capital Mall store is to showcase an extensive range of modern, trending, and stylish furniture and accessories combined with high-affordability and excellent quality.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Nov 30, 2020: PAN Emirates Home Furnishings, the leading home-grown indoor, patio, and outdoor furniture brand in the region will soon be welcoming visitors to its newest store at Capital Mall, Abu Dhabi. It is going to be the biggest store by Pan Emirates Home Furnishings in Abu Dhabi.
The new Pan Emirates Home Furnishings store, located at Capital Mall, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi is expected to open its doors to the visitors on 30th November 2020 with an extensive range of the most contemporary and unique indoor and outdoor furniture and home accessories.
Commenting on the opening of the new store, Mr. Mohammed Katawalla, Group Finance Director, PAN Emirates Home Furnishings, said, “We are excited and equally proud to announce the opening of our largest store in Abu Dhabi. The new Pan Emirates Home Furnishings store will house a vast range of modern and high-quality furniture and accessories across a plethora of styles, trends, and budgets. Keeping in mind the growing demands for our products in the region, it was very crucial for us to open a huge store with varied collection and we are extremely delighted that we will be soon able to fulfil our customers’ desire. We invite our valued customers to visit the new showroom and discover our latest collection and enjoy an exceptional shopping experience with us. As an introductory offer, our customers can enjoy flat 50% Off on everything at our latest store in Capital Mall, Abu Dhabi. This offer is valid from 30th Nov till 5th Dec which means they can go on a shopping spree during the National Day holidays at Pan Emirates Capital Mall store and grab the best deals.”
It has been a constant effort by Pan Emirates Home Furnishings to be closer and accessible to its customers in Abu Dhabi. The new store at Capital Mall is aimed at providing a convenient shopping experience, especially to the customers living in the outskirts of Abu Dhabi including Khalifa City, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Mussaffah, Masdar City, Sas Al Nakhl Island, and Al Shamkhah.
The new store from Pan Emirates Home Furnishings is to address the growing demand for their distinct products that are exclusive in design, superior in quality, and at the same time considered as a value purchase by the customers. The new store, spreading across 4200 square meter, offers an extensive assortment of modern styles, fabric, and colours, setting the brand apart for its distinctive contemporary collection.
Established in 1992, Pan Emirates Home Furnishings is today one of the leading furniture brands in the UAE. The brand has successfully combined its vision with knowledge and industry know-how to create its position as the pioneer in the home furnishing business in the region.
Pan Emirates Home Furnishings Toll-free number: 800 726, website: www.panemirates.com
About PAN Emirates Home Furnishings
Pan Emirates Home Furnishings, the UAE’s No. 1 and most preferred home refurbishment destination continues to reinvent its product and service offerings, thus continuing to remain synonymous with easy, stylish, and affordable home decorating solutions over the last 28 years. Today, Pan Emirates Home Furnishings has 20 showrooms all over the GCC with plans to expand with an additional 6 this year. Renowned for superior product quality, great in-store experiences, and pleasant after-sales service, Pan Emirates Home Furnishings sets the benchmark when it comes to addressing a spectrum of furnishing styles and tastes.
Walking into a Pan Emirates Home Furnishings showroom is almost like walking into a candy shop – you will come away with something – it’s impossible not to, with so much to choose from! Be it furniture, accessories, or home décor – for every space and corner of your home and outdoors too. Our signature store in Al Barsha, Dubai, has been spread across 300,000 sq. ft. and is the biggest furniture store across the UAE. When you shop at a Pan Emirates Home Furnishings store, you can be sure that you are getting the best quality, value, and price guarantee for the piece of furniture you will buy. It’s a commitment we offer our customers, and we call it the PAN PROMISE. So next time you need to redecorate or if something in our display catches your eye, do walk in and talk to Pan Emirates Home Furnishings professional team. Their assistants will tell you all about, why with PAN PROMISE you can shop confidently and be sure to get the complete value for your money.
PAN Emirates Home Furnishings showrooms are at these locations:
- PAN Emirates: Sharjah, Al Wahda Showroom, Behind of Toyota Showroom
- PAN Emirates: Dubai, Al Barsha, Umm Suqeim Road
- PAN Emirates: Dubai, Dubai Festival City Mall, Mezzanine floor
- PAN Emirates: DFC New Extension
- PAN Emirates: Burjuman Center, Level 2
- PAN Emirates: Dubai, Al Madina Mall, Al Qusais, second floor
- PAN Emirates: Festival Plaza
- PAN Emirates: Cityland, Dubai
- PAN Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Old Air Port Road, corner Al Falah Street, Opposite NBAD
- PAN Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Al Shahama, Deerfields Mall, third floor
- PAN Emirates: Abu Dhabi, World Trade Center, first floor
- PAN Emirates: Capital mall, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- PAN Emirates: Al Ain, Al Mutared Area, Al Jebal Round About
- PAN Emirates: Al Ain, Remal Mall
- PAN Emirates: Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Mall, First Floor
- PAN Emirates: Fujairah, Mohammad Bin Mattar Road
- PAN Emirates: Oman, Muscat, Al Khowair area, Zakher Mall
- PAN Emirates: Oman, Muscat, Al Hail North on the Service Road
- PAN Emirates: Salalah, Oman
- PAN Emirates: Salwa Road
- PAN Emirates: Doha Festival City Mall
Expansion plans –
- Al Ain Mall, Al Ain
- Mirdif, Dubai
- Al Zahia, Sharjah
- Al Ghubra, Muscat
- Al Manah Mall, Qatar