Rides, meals, gifts: MOTIONGATE™ Dubai dials up the love with an amazing Valentine’s offer that’s not just for couples!
The ticket for two offer covers a full day of thrilling rides, exciting live performances, a meal for two at King Julien’s Café or Mr. Ping’s Noodle Shop, and a special gift – at just AED 290.
DUBAI, UAE; 3 February, 2020: Life’s special moments are meant to be celebrated with loved ones. Recent events have made us all realise how important it is to spend quality time with those who mean the most to us – be they siblings, friends, children, parents or coworkers. And what better place to have an amazing time than at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai!
For Valentine’s Day this year, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, the largest Hollywood-inspired theme park in the Middle East and the flagship theme park in Dubai Parks and Resorts, has unveiled an amazing offer for two. The special offer includes two tickets to MOTIONGATE™ Dubai to enjoy a full day of thrilling rides, exciting live performances, a meal for two at King Julien’s Café or Mr. Ping’s Noodle Shop, and a special gift from Sweet Sweet Nothings – all of which are priced at just AED 290 for two!
The special Ticket for Two will be available from February 4 until February 13. Guests can choose to visit any day between February 10 to 14. Tickets can be booked at http://www.motiongatedubai.com, at the gate or through the call center on 800amazing (2629464). For health and safety reasons it is advisable to do advance booking through the website.
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai offers something for everyone with a range of rides and attractions including five thrilling roller coasters, a drop tower, a water ride, interactive play labs, 3D motion simulators, live stage shows and more. A year-round destination, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai has 22 key attractions that are completely indoors, plus dedicated cooling areas and landscaping which provide shade throughout the park. Guests have their choice of nine family restaurants plus a wide range of quick dining kiosks located throughout the park. MOTIONGATE™ Dubai sells official film licensed merchandise across 15 themed retail shops in addition to a wide selection of kiosks and carts.
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai continues to operate with enhanced health and safety policies in-line with current guidelines from the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention and World Health Organisation’s approved international practices. These include social distancing measures, contactless payment, reduced capacity in rides, shops and restaurants, and enhanced cleaning and disinfection measures. To manage attendance, guests are required to have valid theme park entry ticket to MOTIONGATE™ Dubai.
Please visit http://www.motiongate.com for more information.
NOTES TO EDITORS
About MOTIONGATE™ Dubai
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai is the flagship theme park in Dubai Parks and Resorts™ and the largest Hollywood-inspired theme park in the Middle East. In a world first, four legendary Hollywood film studios – DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures, Smurfs and Lionsgate come together at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai. It features 27 thrilling rides and attractions and exciting entertainment experiences throughout the park, including character meet and greets, roaming musical acts and dance performances, photo opportunities and more.
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai has five distinct zones:
• The Studio Central zone, at the park’s entry boulevard, replicates ‘real’ working movie sets in New York City and has services and shops to prepare guests for the day.
• The Columbia Pictures zone features seven film-themed rides and attractions including Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Hotel Transylvania, Ghostbusters, The Green Hornet, Underworld, and Zombieland.
• The DreamWorks zone is entirely indoors, featuring rides and attractions inspired by animated hits How to Train your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and Shrek.
• The Lionsgate zone features the world’s first theme park rides and attractions inspired by The Hunger Games franchise, along with a 1,000-seat theatre, which hosts a dance stage show based on Step-Up: All In and Step-Up: Revolution.
• The Smurfs Village zone offers ride, attractions and play zones for young children and families inspired by the popular cartoon franchise
For further information, please contact:
+971 4 506 5580