United Arab Emirates, 05 April 2021: RAKBANK dominated the Mobile Marketing Association’s(MMA) Smarties 2020 Awards with 13 wins – 6 Gold, 3 Silver and 3 Bronze plus Advertiser of the Year. The wins were for 5 campaigns across 9 categories.
- Advertiser of the Year – RAKBANK
- Gold – Brand Awareness- Memotraits
- Gold – Gender Equality In Advertising – She Can Play
- Gold – Product Services Launch – Convertsations – Kickstarting new SMEs amidst the Pandemic
- Gold – Mobile Gaming, Gamification & E-sports – Euphoria Moments
- Gold – Mobile Video – Memotraits
- Gold – Mobile Social – She Can Play
- Silver – Lead Generation – Euphoria Moments
- Silver – Lead Generation – Prediction meets Tradition
- Silver – Machine Learning & AI – Euphoria Moments
- Bronze – Machine Learning & AI – Prediction meets Tradition
- Bronze – Machine Learning & AI – Memotraits
- Bronze – Business Unusual – Convertsations – Kickstarting new SMEs amidst the Pandemic
“These accolades are a huge milestone for RAKBANK and will truly elevate our brand value. RAKBANK has always been at the forefront of creativity and innovation, this recognition is a testament to that. We will aim to continue raising the bar and setting new innovation benchmarks,”said Frederic de Melker, Managing Director of Personal Banking, RAKBANK.
“The standard of work across all the Smarties entries was exceptional. RAKBANK winning advertiser of the year, 2 years in a row, is a remarkable achievement. I would like to congratulate RAKBANK for this unprecedented effort, energy and data-driven creativity,”said Melis Ertem, MMA MENA & Turkey Regional Director
“We are truly delighted with these wins and honoured to become Advertiser of the Year especially in such challenging times. This year our campaigns demonstrated a union of art and science. Not only did we leverage emerging mobile tech in neuroscience, machine learning and predictive modelling, we also embraced social good and human experiences. We value the relationships with our agencies, media & data partners who enable us to constantly innovate,”says Banali Malhotra, Director of Marketing at RAKBANK.
The Mobile Marketing Association’s (MMA) Smarties Awards celebrates the teams and talent who are leveraging the power of mobile and emerging technologies to create the best marketing campaigns in the MENA region. The entries are judged on strategy, creativity and execution where best practices have been used to the full effect in order to create innovative campaigns that drive business impact.
– ENDS –