Prime Day Arrives on June 21 & 22 – Two Days of Epic Savings for Customers in the UAE
Prime Day 2021 will feature can’t miss deals across categories including electronics, fashion, home, kitchen and more, with savings on top brands including Black+Decker, Philips, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, SoundPEATS, as well as deals on Amazon Devices such as Ring
Prime members enjoy access to the best of shopping and entertainment with a range of membership benefits including Free Same-Day Delivery on eligible items, access to award-winning entertainment on Prime Video and the hottest games with Prime Gaming
Dubai United Arab Emirates, 2nd June 2021:Amazon’s annual Prime Dayevent is back once again this year on Amazon.ae on June 21 and June 22, with two days of epic deals and the best savings Prime has to offer. Prime Day kicks off at midnight on Monday June 21, and runs through Tuesday June 22 for Prime members in the UAE at www.amazon.ae/primeday. The shopping extravaganza will deliver Prime members on Amazon.ae thousands of deals across every category, including electronics, fashion, home, beauty, kitchen and more.
Everyone can enjoy Prime Day, in addition to a range of shopping and entertainment benefits, by joining Prime or starting a 30-day free trial at www.amazon.ae/primeday.
Ronaldo Mouchawar, Vice President of Amazon Middle East and North Africa (MENA), said: “We’re excited to once again bring members in the UAE great deals on an incredible selection across all Amazon.ae categories during Prime Day this year. Prime Day delivers great ways to shop, gift and save, and we are looking forward to carrying this tradition on. We obsess over making members’ lives easier, better, and more fun, and Prime Day is one of the many ways we constantly innovate for them in addition to rolling out new membership benefits such as Free Same-Day Delivery and Free Delivery from Amazon US and UK. Keep an eye out as we reveal top discounts leading up to Prime Day on June 21 and June 22.”
Don’t Miss Out on Prime Day Savings on Amazon.ae
- 48-Hours to Save this Prime Day: Prime members in the UAE have the chance to shop two days of incredible deals this Prime Day on June 21 and June 22. Prime Day will offer exclusive access to limited time offers, and top entertainment to help them spend less and smile more.
- Plus, Deals Start Today! Starting today, Prime members can start shopping early exclusive offers and deals at http://www.amazon.ae/primeday, ahead of the two-day epic deals event taking place on June 21 and June 22, including:
- Electronics– Save 34% on the Creative Sound Blaster K3+ USB Powered 2 Channel Digital Mixer, 17% on the Elgato Video Capture and 15% on SoundPEATS Earbuds.
- Computer & Accessories – Save 31% on the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit, 15% on the Razer Kraken X Gaming Headset, and 12% on the Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wi-Fi.
- Amazon Devices – Save 34% on the Ring Spotlight Wired Cam, 30% on the Ring Floodlight Cam-Wi-Fi, and 10% on the Ring Video Doorbell 3.
- Fashion – Save up to 50% on watches, shoes and bags from brands including Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Under Armour, and more. Save up to 40% off on Citizen and Invicta watches shipped from Amazon US via the Amazon Global Store.
- Beauty – Save 20% on the Philips SatinCompact Women’s Precision Trimmer.
- Home – Save 37% on Cricut Tools, 28% on Black+Decker tools, and15% on the Yale YDM3168 Digital Door Lock.
- Kitchen & Dining – Save up to 55% on items from Royalford, Prestige, Harmony, and more.
- Appliances – Save 16% on the Nikai Double Door Frost Free Refrigerator and 15% on the Midea AC100-18B Air Cooler.
Support Local Businesses
- Curated Storefront: To make it easy for customers to support local businesses this Prime Day in the UAE, Amazon has curated a ‘Shop Local’ collection at www.amazon.ae/shoplocalto connect customers with local sellers. Customers can discover local businesses by category or directly explore the featured local brand owners such as Spanord, Homes R Us, Aquaplus, Caha Capo, and more, on the page.
Ways to Shop this Prime Day
- Mastercard: All Prime members on Amazon.ae using Mastercard cards for Prime Day orders above AED100 on June 21 and June 22 will enjoy an additional discount of up to 10% at check-out, with a maximum discount of AED50 with code MC10.
- ADCB: In addition to the Mastercard discount, all Prime members on Amazon.ae using ADCB Mastercard cards for Prime Day orders on June 21 and June 22 will also enjoy an additional discount of up to 10% at check-out for purchases above AED100 with a maximum discount of AED50 with code ADCBMC10.
The Prime Day shopping event is exclusive to Prime members and offers incredible savings and discounts on over two million deals globally across every category. As Prime Day begins in the UAE, it will also be kicking off in 19 other countries around the world including the U.S., UK, Turkey, Spain, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Brazil, Belgium, Austria, and Australia.
Prime members in the UAE enjoy a range of other benefits, including:
- Free Same-Day Delivery – Order today, get items on the very same day, for eligible orders over AED100 that are placed before 12:00pm.
- Free One-Day Delivery – Order today, get items tomorrow with free one-day delivery promise on eligible products, with no minimum purchase.
- Free Delivery from Amazon US and Amazon UK – Save on shipping with free delivery for international orders on Prime eligible products shipped from Amazon US and Amazon UK, with no minimum purchase during Prime Day.
- Exclusive Shopping Deals – Enjoy access to exclusive special shopping deals and events including Prime Day, early access to seasonal sales, and discounts on millions of local and international brands every single day throughout the year.
- Prime Video – Enjoy access to Prime Video, where members can stream or download thousands of award-winning movies and TV series, including Amazon Originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and The Boys.
- Prime Gaming – Enjoy access to free in-game content for popular games and a growing library of free games from Prime Gaming.
- In order to deliver a world-class customer experience, Amazon created 2,000 permanent and seasonal jobs in 2020, to help ensure that customers receive their orders on time and with the highest level of service.
- The company has strengthened its delivery infrastructure – doubling last-mile delivery stations and sort centre space, and increasing fulfilment network capacity by more than 45% last year, to ensure a smarter, faster, and more consistent experience for customers and sellers.
- Health and safety of employees, customers and partners, remains a top priority as the company prepares for Prime Day.
- New Amazonians joining Amazon’s network will join the already thousands of employees who contribute to fast, efficient and safe delivery to our customers throughout Prime Day, and the rest of the year.
- As a company of builders, Amazon remains committed to growing a diverse and inclusive workforce that brings varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of customers.
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime offers the best of shopping and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In the UAE this includes free delivery on millions of local and international items, access to exclusive and award-winning Amazon Original series and other popular movies and TV shows with Prime Video, video game benefits with Prime Gaming, exclusive Prime member deals and more. Customers can join Prime for Dh16 per month, or alternatively they can save by joining for an Dh140 annual payment. Prime members can also enjoy Free Same-Day Delivery on orders by Amazon.ae on eligible items over AED 100 that are placed before 12:00pm.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.