Ahead of Salesforce Dreamforce, Five New Product Innovations Drive Growth in Today’s Work-from-Anywhere World
84% of Marketers Say Customer Expectations Are Changing as Digital Experiences Become More Sophisticated
New Product Innovations Include Slack-First Sales Cloud, Tableau for the Enterprise, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Automate
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — 19 September 2021 — Salesforce has launched five new product innovations in the run up to its Salesforce Dreamforce event, supporting organizations in driving growth in today’s work-from-anywhere world.
In this digital-first world, companies need to deliver moments that are connected, relevant, and human in order to develop trusted relationships that build loyalty and grow revenue.Between rapidly changing markets and demand for sales roles growing 65% in the past year, leaders require tools that support a new way of digital-first selling to meet customer expectations. In fact, 84% of marketers say that customer expectations are changing as digital experiences become more sophisticated.
“Salesforce is at the forefront of evolving sales playbooks to meet the needs of customers in the digital-first, work anywhere world,” said Bill Patterson, EVP & GM, CRM Applications, Salesforce.
Salesforce has introduced three new Sales Cloud innovations, giving sales teams everything they need to accelerate growth through AI-powered insights, integrated sales enablement resources, and self-service options that put power in customers’ hands.The new Sales Cloud innovations include:
- Revenue Intelligence: Equipping sales leaders with insights throughout the entire sales and revenue cycle, from closing deals to setting forecasts to building new pipelines, is imperative as sales organizations evolve from relying on intuition to hard data.
- Sales Enablement: Smooth onboarding, training, and development experiences for sales reps are essential to creating engaged teams; retaining and attracting strong talent; and ultimately closing deals.
- Subscription Management for Revenue Cloud: Companies are shifting to focus more on B2B buying and subscription management through self-service, and sales leaders need to be able to quickly launch new products and services across a variety of channels — from e-commerce storefronts to in-app. Existing Revenue Cloud capabilities give businesses the agility to make buying processes faster and easier, while accelerating new revenue streams and efficiency.
Tableau, the world’s leading analytics platform (NYSE: CRM), has unveiled new data and analytics platform capabilities. The new enterprise capabilities and new enterprise subscription plans will help customers advance their digital transformations by empowering everyone in an organization with trusted and governed data, driving greater success with data and analytics at scale and better business outcomes.
Key new capabilities and improvements are focused on:
- Managing the data chaos and enabling data governance at scale. New capabilities are making data challenges easier to manage, easier to scale, and easier to trust, including data prep, governance, and centralized row level security
- Ensuring analytics scales with enterprise demand, including enterprise reference architecture and dynamic scaling.
- Resource Management: IT teams can better optimize the performance of Tableau Server by defining application resource limits.
Salesforce has announced new AI-powered workflows and contact center innovations in Service Cloud to power effortless experiences for service agents and their customers. New workflows built into the Customer 360 platform enable customer service teams to predict, route, and solve customer needs — sometimes before the customer is even aware a problem exists.
Additionally, new digital contact center innovations for video, chat, voice and workforce engagement offer more effortless experiences for both customers and service teams. Features include:AI-powered workflows for trusted service at scale, effortless experiences with a Digital Service HQ, and Salesforce customers can deliver effortless experiences with Service Cloud 360.
Salesforce has introduced new AI-powered innovations for Marketing Cloud that help companies humanize every interaction; make trusted, first-party data the foundation of their digital strategy; and optimize marketing impact with unified analytics.The innovations announced today include Einstein Engagement Scoring in Salesforce CDP, Einstein Designer, Interaction Studio Templates, and Datorama Connectors.
Today’s news builds on the recently announced innovations that combine the power of Slack and Salesforce to help marketers build digital HQs that transform collaboration and deliver insights fast, improve their strategies through streamlined workflows, and enable quicker decisions.
Salesforce has rolled out three new Einstein Automate products to help every Salesforce customer, regardless of technical background, use low-code tools to automate time-consuming, manual processes and integrate data across systems right from their digital HQ.
Einstein Automate is a portfolio of workflow automation, integration, digital interactions, and AI capabilities embedded across Salesforce Platform. The new products include MuleSoft RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Einstein Document Reader and Digital Process Automation.
[Image 1.jpg] WithRevenue Intelligence, Sales Enablement, and Subscription Management for Sales Cloud, sales leaders have Einstein-powered tools to drive growth.
[Image 2.jpg] In Service Cloud, Incident management, swarming in Slack, omni-channel routing in Flow, and extended contact center capabilities help service teams provide fast, proactive, trusted customer service experiences.
[Image 3.jpg] Marketing Cloud customers can use AI in combination with cross-cloud data to target their most active subscribers.
[Image 4.jpg]Einstein Automate uses MuleSoft RPA to replace repetitive tasks with bots that can intelligently process documents, enter data, and take action on behalf of users.
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.