Dubai—July 6, 2022—Ahead of Prime’s biggest savings event exclusive for members, Prime Day, taking place later this July in the UAE, Amazon announced a new exclusive experience for Prime members. In anticipation of Prime Video’s most eagerly awaited new series, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, starting today Primemembers on Amazon.ae can enjoy 48-hour advance access to a never-before-seen 60-second exclusive sneak-peek.
The highly anticipated series, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, premieres exclusively on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories around the world on Friday, September 2, available in multiple languages including Arabic dubbing and subtitles. J.R.R. Tolkien’s fabled Second Age of Middle-earth’s history takes center stage in this epic drama set thousands of years before the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings books. In this 60-second sneak-peek, available as a first-look exclusively to Prime members for 48 hours starting July 6 at 11am local UAE time, an ominous sign in the night sky raises questions for the inhabitants of Middle-earth. Prime members can sign into their account to view The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power exclusive sneak-peek on Prime Video and add the series to their Watchlist. The exclusive sneak-peek is also available through the following link.
All Prime members enjoy access to Prime Video, where members can stream or download thousands of award-winning movies and TV series, including Amazon Originals. Prime Video supports several devices including Smart TVs, game consoles, tablets, mobile phones, as well as desktop and laptop computers. Prime Video also includes a wide range of features for viewers to customize their experience, such as Arabic dubbing and subtitling options across a variety of movies and TV series, Parental Controls, and more.
Ronaldo Mouchawar, Vice President of Amazon Middle East and North Africa (MENA) said: “Prime already delivers great value for members, and we continuously obsess over making members’ lives easier, better, and more fun. Adding even more value and offers is our way to say ‘thank you’. This exclusive experience, that only Prime can offer, gives members an exclusive sneak-peek at The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power before it launches on September 2, with Arabic dubbing and subtitles for everyone to enjoy in their preferred language. One simple membership can truly unlock so much potential for members in the UAE, with additional free and fast shipping benefits, access to Prime Day this July, exclusive offers with Deliveroo Plus and Anghami Plus, and much more included in their membership.”
Prime Day is Back This July on Amazon.ae
These exclusive experiences and offers build on Prime’s most exclusive member experience—its annual Prime Day event. Prime Day returns later this July in the UAE, offering members 48-hours of epic deals across every category.
Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at www.amazon.ae/prime to gain access to the The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power sneak-peek and enjoy incredible savings during Prime Day.
- free access to a 12-month Deliveroo Plus Silver membership – otherwise priced at AED 19/month – offering unlimited free delivery on food orders, with a minimum food order of AED 80. Offer available for a limited time at http://deliveroo.ae/amazon-prime.
- Order today, get items on the very same day, for eligible orders over AED100 that are placed before 12:00pm. Order today, get items tomorrow with free one-day delivery promise on eligible products, with no minimum purchase.
- – Save on shipping with free delivery for international orders on Prime eligible products shipped from Amazon US and Amazon UK, by clicking on Global Store on the website or International Shopping on the app.
- Enjoy access to exclusive special shopping deals and events including Prime Day this July, early access to seasonal sales, and discounts on local and international brands every single day throughout the year.
- Enjoy access to free in-game content for popular games and a growing library of free games from Prime Gaming.
- free access to a 6-month Anghami Plus subscription, followed by 50% off the subscription fee for the next six months. Offer available for a limited time at www.anghami.com/amazonprime.
Press looking for The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power visual assets can go to https://press.amazonstudios.com/us/en/original-series/the-lord-of-the-rings-amazon-original-series/1and for more information on how to join Prime or start a 30-day free trial go towww.amazon.ae/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.