Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum,
Najahi Events hosts SCALATHON for SMEs & Entrepreneurs to accelerate and scale up businesses
- The event is bringing a team of 9 world class business coaches to offer their knowledge and secrets on how to scale businesses into highly profitable venture in any economic environment.
- The series of talks and workshops will take place on October 2 and 3, 2022 starting from 8AM at Dubai World Trade Centre, Hall 8.
Under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum, Najahi Events, bringing the world’s leading speakers to the Middle East is hosting SCALATHON, a 2-day event for leaders, experts, coaches, business and product owners, entrepreneurs, and investors looking to scale their businesses. Taking place at Dubai World Trade Centre, Hall 8 on the 2nd and 3rd of October starting from 8AM, SCALATHON will offer participants access to 9 renowned business coaches and leaders to attend their talks and workshops. Participation for the event starts at only AED 199.
Najahi Events founder and CEO, Awfa Mustafa recognized the struggles faced by entrepreneurs and SMEs during the pandemic and that inspired the idea to create SCALATHON. With the company’s commitment to seeking the growth and success of emerging businesses in the UAE, which is also a focus for Dubai leaders and with the support from HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum, a steadfast supporter of entrepreneurship and the success of SMEs, Najahi Events created this event for entrepreneurs to find ways to successfully scale their businesses to protect them in the challenging economy.
She said, “As an aftermath of the pandemic, the business landscape has changed. Therefore, businesses that are aspiring to grow, need to change. The pandemic taught us that we need to bullet proof ourselves from anything that can come our way. SCALATHON brings together a team of experts who will share the keys to finding the hidden untapped value within a company, to accelerate its growth and to armour it against challenges.”
“We created this event to teach entrepreneurs how to navigate in the new business landscape, with new ways to raise funds, new approaches to closing local and global deals, how to restructure and build strong teams, and how to be the face of a brand. Then we will focus on connecting and communicating and building a network that is healthy on a personal and professional level. Each speaker was chosen to deliver a topic that is essential to grow a business many fold,” explained Awfa Mustafa, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Najahi Events.
The roster of speakers include:
- Sir Brad Blazar, Speaker & Leading Expert on Business Scaling & Global Fundraising
- Sir Ken Rutkowski, Business Leader, Entrepreneur, and Influencer
- Dariush Soudi, World Leading Sales & Marketing Coach
- Ted McGrath, Theater performer, speaker, and best-selling author
- Nick James, CEO & Founder: Expert Empires
- Kelly Lundberg, Business Mentor, Personal Brand Coach & Style Expert
- Matthew Elwell, Sales Expert, Speaker & Author
- Kane & Alessia Minkus, World’s #1 Business Mentors
- Sandy Grigsby, Public Speaker, Personal Branding Image Specialist
SCALATHON will equip participants with the powerful tools and systems to rapidly scale digital and offline presence and successfully engage with customers. It will help participants identify the opportunities to scale their business to the next level, earn more, and extend global reach.
Participants will have access to dedicated and interactive workshops following the sessions with each speaker.
- END –
ABOUT NAJAHI EVENTS:
Najahi Events and Seminars brings the world’s leading speakers in personal empowerment, financial
education and leadership skills to the Middle East through the use of “Edutainment” (educating while entertaining). Operating out of Abu Dhabi Emirate, Najahi brings entertainment, community and personal transformation and youth empowerment events and programmes, aiming to create not only business leaders, but also civic and family influencers, who will make positive and transformational changes to their communities and lives.