Middle East ProcureTech Summit 2023: Embracing Digital Future of Procurement
Verve Management will kick off the year of digital transformation – the year 2023 – with another premier initiative in the region, The Middle East ProcureTech Summit. The summit devoted to a disruptive procurement sector will be unveiled on February 21–22, 2023, in Dubai, UAE.
The growth of procurement within the region is on an uphill trajectory combined with the adoption of technology and supply chains. According to the latest market report, the Global Procurement Software Market was valued at 4.7 billion USD in 2021. It is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 10.17% to reach 10.2 billion USD by 2027. The market growth factors are the increasing need for procurement process automation and the rapid adoption of e-procurement technology. The rapid strides with which digital technology is being adopted by businesses are transforming the way they operate. From finance to procurement to marketing, digital technology empowers teams with better control over operations.
At the summit, this year, will take a deep dive into the modified paradigm of the procurement industry, focused on the new technology adopted by the industry to change the procurement game. The summit aims to provide a platform for like-minded individuals to gather and discuss the new era of Digital Procurement with topics such as Cloud procurement, E-Procurement Solutions, and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), to name a few.
Over the course of two ground-breaking days, the summit is setting out to headline experts and key leaders within the industry including:
- Dirk Karl, Group Chief Procurement Officer, MTN
- Waleed Al Saeedi, Director, Procurement and Supply Management, Department of Tourism and Culture (Abu Dhabi)
- Shakti Arora, Chief Procurement Officer, RAK Ceramics PJSC
- Heba Farouk, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Middle East Healthcare Company
- Amit Bhatia, Supply Chain Director – IMEA, LVMH Beauty
- Shannon Hore, Senior VP- Procurement and Logistics, Abu Dhabi Airports
- Stephen Rea, Group Head of Procurement, Al Ghurair
- Mohamed Samak, Global Procurement Director, Aramex
- Sam Achampong, Regional Director of CIPS MENA, CIPS (Dubai)
- Praveen Khare, Vice President-Retail Logistics and Fulfillment, Noon
- Shailen Shukla, Chief Logistics Officer, Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group
- Chamath Nawaratne, Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer, Air Liquide
- Vineet Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, Babyshop
- Sandeep Sharma, Director- Group Procurement and International Market Supply Chain, Alamar Foods- Domino’s Pizza
- Vishal Noronha, Group Head of Procurement, Gargash Group
- Brish Bhan Vaidya, Head of APAC Sourcing & Global Buying Center, UBER
- Sara Omer, Sales Director Middle East & Africa, iValua
- Prasanna Rajendran, Vice President – Head of Business, Kissflow, and more.
The Middle East ProcureTech Summit will be an invaluable opportunity to network with industry leaders, who will set out to delve into all of the latest technological advances in procurement to help drive businesses forward.
Middle East ProcureTech Summit 2023 is supported by the Supply Chain and Logistics Group (SCLG) and Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), which raised the bar of procurement and supply chain in the Middle East region.
The Middle East ProcureTech Excellence Awards 2023 will be held at the summit as part of the Middle East Procuretech Summit.
The Middle East ProcureTech Excellence Awards 2023 will celebrate Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics leaders who have worked constantly towards improving disrupted supply chains through innovating and adopting advanced technology.
Nominations are now open, you can nominate at the event website or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about the ROI-driven sponsorship and exhibition opportunities:
For registration and to participate in the event: email@example.comFor more information, please visit our website:www.meprocuretech.com